Monday, January 12, 2009

Don't ask.

I seriously feel so hopeless.


& I can't believe my life is being controlled by these damned numbers and letters. Its as if life's nothing more than that, at least at the moment. The only thing great about life now is the people around me, and I'm so afraid time would wash away our ties.


Nothing to say.



{edit}
I. am. very. extremely. disappointed. with. my. english. grade. FULL STOP.

My english isn't too good but I don't think its bad enough for a c5, its just...TOO MUCH FOR ME TO TAKE. TOO MUCH. I can't take mass comm, not TSD, NOT EVEN EARLY CHILDHOOD. What a MAJOR screwup for O'levels. The examiner probably hates my compo to the core or something -__-


You know what? The only A1 I have is for geography. Hist was pulled down by SS, bio was filled with careless mistakes (stupid ones), and so was emaths.


Tomorrow morning/afternoon will be set aside for more researching. JCs/poly/universities.
{/edit}



3:16. Nowhere to go. Thanks to all those who talked to me today! Love you guys loads!

No comments: